It is with much excitement that we announce an upgrade to our rating and quoting system effective 9/1/2023. While most of the experience walking through a policy will remain unchanged, our agents will notice a few enhancements that will provide an overall better user experience.
Key Enhancements Include:
- Intuitive search to populate a dropdown menu within the search bar.
- One helpful feature, especially on the large schedule policies, is the ability to filter the location list based on predetermined fields.
- The property deductible can be added to all locations by the click of a button.
- In the event you need to remove a location from a policy that already contains building or class information, you can delete it right from the location page.
- On the Businessowners Screen, there is a collapsible personal property section, and the optional coverages pages are now navigable from this page—it is no longer necessary to page through each optional coverage page.
Please reach out to your Millers Mutual underwriter should you experience any issues or have questions. Thank you for choosing Millers as your go-to carrier for multifamily housing insurance.