Reasonable coverage at a fair price – that’s our motto. At Millers, we believe a lot of insurance companies have outsmarted themselves by offering frivolous “bells and whistles” that most customers don’t understand, don’t need, and certainly don’t want to pay for.
So, Millers takes a different approach. Instead of offering countless “upgrade” options, we offer a few simple, affordable Enhancement Endorsements to provide more of what you need and less of what you don’t.
Extended Replacement Cost Endorsement – provides a cushion of up to 25 percent of the policy’s property limit so customers don’t need to worry when it costs a little extra to rebuild or replace damaged property. We don’t even charge for this endorsement. All we ask is that you make sure the property is insured at 100 percent of its replacement cost value.
Extended Coverage Enhancement – provides additional coverage features and limits. Examples include:
- Building Ordinance or Law – covers the extra cost to rebuild or repair a damaged building when modifications are needed to comply with current building codes
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow
- Loss of Refrigeration
- Employee Dishonesty
- EDP Equipment
- Off Premises Utility Service Interruption
- Accounts Receivable (higher limits)
- Outdoor Property and Signs (higher limits)
- Property Off Premises (higher limits)
- And, of course, the Millers “more”
Please note, Enhancement Endorsements vary by state. Please see your independent agent for additional information.
Have a Question?
Complete and submit the form below, or call one of our Underwriting Leaders: Jonah Mull (717-237-7273) or Scott Billett (717-237-7202).